Reserve Tour Information Participant Requirements
- All guests must be between 70 and 250 pounds. Everyone will be discreetly weighed upon check-in.
- Participants must be 10 years or older. Anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Canopy tours are physically strenuous to participate in, accordingly, all patrons must not have any serious health issues. Women that are pregnant are not permitted to ride.
- Anybody with fast acting medication should let their guides know so the participant can have their medication strapped to their harness.
- There will be no smoking on the tour.
- Any loose valuables that aren’t strapped to you or in a zipper pocket must be left in your car. Guests can bring water bottles as long as they can be strapped to their harnesses.
- All participants must wear closed-toe shoes.
- The use of environmentally friendly bug repellent is encouraged. Sunscreen is not allowed due to its impact on equipment.